Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wow, it's been a long time.

Well, as you can see it's been around 2.5 years.  I've been in school and all that jazz and I've not had time to read nor write for pleasure.  I would really like to get back in the game of doing super informal book reviews just for my own pleasure. Over the past few years I've read the Hunger Games, the Divergent series, the Millennium series, 50 Shades series. I didn't really care for the 50 shades series, it was poorly written, more so than some of the other books I've read. The author's portrayal of BDSM is completely skewed and misrepresents the BDSM community, but to be fair some of the sex scenes are pleasant.  I'm sure there are other books I'm leaving out, but it's been a couple years and I've written too many papers to recall. Right now I'm trying to find a book that I can begin reading, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment