Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Eternity: Laury Falter

Man, I'm getting behind on reviewing!  I finished this a few days ago, but I've been busy. Anyways, this is the second book in the Guardian Trilogy.  This is a spoiler if you haven't read the first book.  And I have to say I liked it. 

Okay, sorry to do this, but I can't write a reveiw...the books are running together! Maybe, I'll do a review over the Whole trilogy when I finish this last book.  SORRY


Characters to know:
Maggie: She's mortal in this lifetime.  She loves Eran. 
Eran: The man who Maggie loves, and their history has been intertwined for centuries.
Gershom: A friend in the afterlife who she transported there just as he was dying.
Ezra, Felix and Rufus:  Her roomates!  They seem like a perfectly dysfunctional family, but in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment